RSS Feed Twitter MySpace Facebook Digg Flickr Delicious YouTube

4 female leads for Liverpool short

Home Forums Casting 4 female leads for Liverpool short

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rowan Martin Rowan Martin 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ACF presents “ROAD MAP”
    produced by CHASE JOHNSTON-LYNCH
    original screenplay by PATRICK GRAHAM
    directed by DAVID BEAUMONT
    With their first feature now in post-production, Liverpool’s famed guerrilla filmmaking gang are setting up to fire off a couple of brand new shorts in time for Summer. The first is ROAD MAP.
    ROAD MAP: four friends on a road-trip have taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way, but the road map isn’t helping…
    it’s shooting on Good Friday on miniDV
    it’s a thinly-veiled political satire
    it’s 8 pages of wham-bam dialogue
    it’s in search of four sharp-as-a-tack actresses
    GEORGIE’s driving; she’s the boss and everyone knows it. She says very little, because she has very little to prove — but she’ll prove it when it counts.
    TONI’s trying to keep everyone calm so she can navigate for Georgie. Make peace, make progress. Fat chance!
    SAMMY doesn’t want to be here, and she doesn’t care who knows it. And if everyone else is going to pick on her then she’s ready & willing to bite right back.
    SHARON’s never liked Sammy, and today’s just one more straw for the camel’s back. In fact she’d probably go along with anything Georgie said as long as Sammy didn’t like it.
    As ever with such no-budget projects nobody’s getting paid, but we pay expenses promptly, and you really will get a DVD copy as soon as it’s ready.
    If you’d like to play, and especially if you’re based in the Northwest, please send CVs/pics/URLs to [email protected] before Friday 4th March please, so we can arrange auditions the following week(end).

Hi David,
    Like the sound of Georgie a lot – I will send my cv and some head shots seperately to your email.
    Cheers,
    Sarah.x

hi, all roles sound very interesting, I’m based in Essex but have contacts in Sheffield where I can stay. Please take a look at my uk screen page. If a fuller cv and more photos are required, please email me at: [email protected]
    thanks,
    lex x

Profile photo of Rowan Martin
    Rowan Martin

I would love to be considered for this project, please view my profile and I look forward to hearing form you if i may be considered or call if you require anymore information. many thanks, Rowan Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar