6 Actors/Actresses + Extras required for television work

Home Forums Casting 6 Actors/Actresses + Extras required for television work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Setalight

Hello All
    We are looking to cast six people from the UK for an Asian Drama Serial to be shot in the UK over 3month starting end August hopefully
    1 Character KK: White male in his 60s, has lived in India or Pakistan and CAN SPEAK Urdu or Hindi possibly been married to an Asian woman (script can be altered according if need be)
    2 KK’s foster daughter: 23year old, spoken Urdu or Hindi however little is a must
    3: Bob: fifty to sixty year old white male no Urdu or Hindi required but plays a cricket umpire therefore experience of or keen interest in that sport will be an advantage
    4: Gazza: 29 year old Asian or mixed race male with spoken Urdu or Hindi, the character is a thug working for a criminal gang
    5.Babar: Athletic, handsome male of Pakistani or Indian origin born in the UK with cricketing skills preferably a batsman but an all rounder is acceptable aged 32
    Apart from these there are a few minor roles available please let me know if you are interested
    Budget is not low but its not a hollywood production either so there maybe a kipping on the sofa scenario coming your way
    feel free to submit your cv even if you dont fit in any of the above brackets or you only do music or voice overs as we do have a fair amount of work available at all times on the Asian screen
    Kathy: 22 yr old female (any race other than Asian) who is very interested in the East generally, good looking, athletic, some knowledge of the East would be helpfull language doesn’t matter the more exotic the better

Hi
    See if im suitable to your project in any way.
    geoge

Hi,
    I would most grateful if you would have a look at my profile and see if I’m suitable for a part.
    Thanks.

Setalight

Please indicate your interest via email to
    mediavisionuk@gmail.com
    as this is too public a way to express interest or you can ring our office on 01274 393515 monday to friday
    do leave a message if you don’t get a reply though

Yasmine Maya

Hello there,
    I am interested in your project.
    Yasmine.

Farhan Khan

I would like to audition for the gazza or babar role, I have the credentials to cope and to display a real level or get acting.

Nadim Khan

Hi,
    Please visit my profile on the UKScreen website as I wish to be considered for a role in your project.
    Kind regards
    Nadim

Ross Holland

Hi there,
    Further to your casting notice for your forthcoming asian drama serial, I am very interested in any of the minor roles that I may possibly be suitable for, as I am not in the other character ranges.
    I have extensive experience since graduating from drama school in July 2003 and can play anything from a ‘baddie’ to a ‘policeman.
    I hope to hear from you.
    With regards
    Ross

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    I would be interested in playing Kathy or any other roles you think I might be suitable for, please see my webpage here.
    Many Thanks
    Jodie

Keith How

Hi, please check out my ukscreen page or my website at keithhow0.tripod.com. Or my Spotlight page with View PIN 3873-5614-4820.
    I am interested in the part of Bob.
    Keith How

Mini Ribeiro

Hi am keen on this and you cld view my pix on my UK screen page. I possess a valid work permit for UK and can thus work there if needed.
    I am currently doing a daily soap on Star Plus in Mumbai, India
    Cheers!
    Mini
    miniribeiro@yahoo.com

Hi!
    I am interested in this project.
    Please view my profile.
    Thanks
    Sham

your project sounds really interesting hope to hear from u soon

Please refer to my details, if suitable, please call.
    Michael Norton

Hi
    i am very interested in acting in this film. please view my profile. i am also a singer /voice-over and TV presenter. hope to hear from you soon
    kind regards
    Colé

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.