Actors/Actresses needed – looking 18-21 yrs old for 1-3July

Home Forums Casting Actors/Actresses needed – looking 18-21 yrs old for 1-3July

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Emjay Taylor

Hi
    I am looking for 11 actors to play various roles for a 45min test pilot for a tv series. I have already got a few people in mind, and will be meeting further people at the end of this week around the Manchester area.
    This is a NO-PAY project, however all travel costs and accommodation and food will be paid for. Also it has been agreed with the producer that a payment to everyone who works on the project of £50 on successful completion. Everyone who works on the project will also get a copy of it on DVD/Video.
    Thanks, any questions please ask!

Hi
    I am interested in this project, I do live in london but my family live in manchester so accomodation won’t be a problem anyway, coud you give me some idea about the plot/theme and when you might be casting?
    Thanks
    Gemma Deerfield

I would like to be considered please look at my page.

I am very interested in this project and am currently in the process of moving to Manchester from Cumbria. I already have accomadation in the area and so that wouldn’t be a problem. Feel free to look at my page and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
    Best wishes and good luck with the project,
    Sophie Jewitt

Ceejay Watt

Hi there. Sounds like an interesting project. I have accomodation in Manchester and it only takes a few hours to drive. I’d love to know some more about the project and hopefully we could discuss the possibility of working together. Please get in touch!
    Kind regards,
    Ceejay

Hi
    I’m interested in your project. I live in the Manchester area so theres no problems with travel. I’d like some more information about the plot if thats possible.
    Thanks a lot
    Martina Goodman.

Hi,
    Would like to be involved if you think I’m suitable. Please check out my pics here on UKScreen.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,
    Sarah-Jayne Rose x

Arpad Godla

Hi
    My name is Arpad and i am interested , Please give my shance to show you my talent ?

Umar Abbasi

HI,
    I came across your advert. If you can email me on umarsaeed77@hotmail.com, I can forward my resume and pictures for your consideration.
    Thanks,
    Umar

Rowan Martin

I am really interested in being considered for this project – please view my cv here at ukscreen and get back to me if you are interested in taking my application further. I am based in Leeds but travel to Manchester is no problem I used to go to Uni there and have friends still living in the city.
    Thanks for your time
    Rowan Martin

Hi,
    I live in Bolton near Manchester and have my own car to travel into town. I would be happy to be considered. Could you give me any idea of the schedule though, i.e. how many days and when? I temp during the week and am filming for the BBC from 3rd to 6th August so if you let me know, I can check my availability and hopefully will be right for your project.
    P.S I look around 19 years of age.
    Thanks
    ]Gillian

Suzanne Reid

Hey there,
    Sounds great! I have contacts down in Manchester who I could stay with so would be able to stay for as long as required :o) When would you be thinking on starting your project? Could I also have a bit more info on what you’re looking for? Feel free to check out my profile!
    Many thanks
    Suz

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.