Actors and Actresses needed

Home Forums Casting Actors and Actresses needed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Experienced and raw talent needed for psychological thriller full length feature film. Actors of all ages, both male and female for lead, walk on and background work required. As a first audition, please submit CV and two reasonable still photographs in full colour of head and full length body poses. If there is a show reel this may also be submitted and will be an advantage. Second audition will involve an interview. Successful candidates will be offered remuneration. For full details or submissions please contact Don at doncapoandco@aol.com.

Sharon Kay

I would be very interested 🙂

Vina Yadav

Hi. Im very interested. please feel free to view my page. My direct email address is vinaj48@hotmail.com.
    Kind Regards,
    Vina Yadav

My name is dutch dore-boize i am a 31yr old actor with six feature films and three short films behind me, and i am very interested in taking part in your feature film, is it possible for you to give me a posting address so i can forward my photo and cv to you, i am at the moment having problems with computer many thanks dutch, my contact number is 07817163723

Don,i am interestedin your project,
    chris
    00-353-86-4004483 txt/phone,
    chris_feeney@yahoo.com is my email

Hello,
    Please look at my profile and small gallery. Does the film involve golf? I hate golf.
    kind regards
    Richard Simpson

Hello Christopher
    Thank you very much for your submission and e-mail.
    We have reviewed your details and will be in touch when 2nd auditions commence. If you have a voice tape recording or file in the meantime, this would be helpful. Please send by post or e-mail as instructed to doncapoandco@aol.com, thank you.
    Warm regards
    Don

Hello Vina
    Thank you very much for your submission and e-mail.
    We have reviewed your details and will be in touch when 2nd auditions commence. If you have a voice tape recording or file in the meantime, this would be helpful. Please send by post or e-mail as instructed to doncapoandco@aol.com, thank you.
    Warm regards
    Don

Thank you for your posting. It would help our administration of this project if you could follow instructions and please submit stills or image files as requested.
    Please send to doncapoandco@aol.com. When you have submitted stills we shall be in touch…
    Best regards
    Don

Thank you for your posting. We shall be in touch…
    Best regards
    Don

Ross Holland

Dear Don,
    I contacted you by email forwarding my cv and photo. I have not heard anything back from you as of yet.
    I am very interested in reading / auditioning for your production.
    Kind regards
    Ross Holland

Hi. iIdont know if you are still casting. I have just landed a lead role in an Asian soap opera for Sky (Sab)TV. I have experience in film and tv work also. Please refer to my home-page. Best regards. Chandana

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.