Actors and Actresses Wanted

Home Forums Casting Actors and Actresses Wanted

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sharon Jones

Actors Cooperative working on a possible showcase in a WestEnd/Fringe theatre. Contact Sharon if you want to obtain representation and/or be seen by casting agents. Missjones292@hotmail.com

Sharon Jones

I can if you e-mail me – missjones292@hotmail.com
    Sharon

Hi, I would be really interested in this. Please check out my page, although I havn’t been able to upload a picture just yet. Or email me on punk_angel_promot@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks

Sharon Jones

Dear Freedom
    Please send your CV and photo to missjones292@hotmail.com. We like the look of your page of UKScreen but need everyone’s details sent to e-mail address to be considered.
    Cheers
    Sharon

Sharon Jones

Hi
    Thanks for getting in touch about the showcase. At present it is just an idea between myself and another actress Lizzie Kempson. It would involve setting up a small actors co-op/company and doing all the admin/organising ourselves as a group. Not to mention fundraising, sponsorship etc.
    If you are currently looking for an agent and are still interested – please send us a short e-mail telling us why you should be considered.
    You must also attach your CV and professional headshot to this e-mail (even if you have done so before). No website links etc. Send to missones292@hotmail.com
    All the best.
    Sharon Jones

Robyn Morton

I would be very interested. If you could send me more info i would gretly appreciate it.
    Robyn Morton

Sharon Jones

Hi
    Thanks for getting in touch about the showcase. At present it is just an idea between myself and another actress Lizzie Kempson. It would involve setting up a small actors co-op/company and doing all the admin/organising ourselves as a group. Not to mention fundraising, sponsorship etc.
    If you are currently looking for an agent and are still interested – please send us a short e-mail telling us why you should be considered.
    You must also attach your CV and professional headshot to this e-mail (even if you have done so before). No website links etc. missjones292@hotmail.com
    All the best. Sharon

Sharon Jones

Hi
    Please send your acting CV and headshot to missjones292@hotmail.com to be considered for the showcase. No links to websites etc.
    Thanks
    Sharon

Sharon Jones

Hi
    We have all the actors we need now thanks.
    Sharon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.