Actress required for a comedy

Home Forums Casting Actress required for a comedy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Title: Pleasure Marriage
    Genre: Comedy
    Duration: 23 min
    Mohammed (or Mo) is a young conservative Moslem. One day, his sexual urge flares when he glimpses his liberal friend’s (Jamal) girlfriend in her bed. He can’t sleep, study or even focus in his prayers. He thinks to get married but his father, who is burdened by debts, doesn’t allow him.
    Jamal suggests that he marry according to Islamic rules of ‘Pleasure marriage’, which allows him to marry a woman for one hour.
    Reluctantly he agrees, but ends up marrying a prostitute, Venus, by a sleazy Imam.
    Character Breakdown:
    Venus: A prostitute. Shrewd, confident, sharp, seductive and can be vulgar at times. She regards herself as a business woman, who will do anything for the money, but she won’t cross some red lines. There is no nudity or sexual scenes.
    Required: 30 yr-old, any ethnicity. Experience in Comedy is usefull.
    Budget:
    Our budget is £8000, so we can’t guarantee payment but we will pay all expenses and offer a profit share.
    Format: HD
    Shooting date : First week of June.

Helena Roman

Hi There,
    I’ve just finished shooting a leading role in a comedy feature film shot on HD. I really like the sound of your film and think it might get a fair bit of interest.
    I’d like you to consider me for the role of the prostitute, so please take a look at my page when you have a minute.
    many thanks,
    Helena Roman (07980 311 525)

Lucy Perkins

Hi,
    Please see my page here.
    Many thanks
    Lucy Perkins

I’d like to be considered for this role- please visit http://www.sallyclaire.co.uk for my CV etc.
    Sally

Angela May

Hi there
    Please find a link below to my Spotlight page online – I’m a Chinese actress based in London and Brighton. I’ve worked extensively in tv (especially comedy), film, theatre and photographic promotions. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Thanks in advance for your time…kindest regards
    Angela May
    Tel:07810 443760
    angie@laser.com
    Spotlight Page 3875
    http://www.spotlightcd.com/interactive/cv/381278687616

Hi there, I would like to be considered as I am a actress who has natural comedy timing, please have a look at my page.
    Kind Regards
    Louise Lockwood

Mini Ribeiro

Hi am an Indian actor based in Mumbai. I possess a UK work permit n am keen on the prostitute’s role. U can see my pix/ profile on my UK screen web page.
    Mini Ribeiro
    miniribeiro@yahoo.com

Yasmine Maya

Hello there,
    I am interested in your project,chek out my profile.
    Yasmine.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.