Amateur documnetary maker – Looking for people interested in starting an independent film company!!

Home Forums General Amateur documnetary maker – Looking for people interested in starting an independent film company!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’m new at this but am currently working with asylum seekers and youth offenders and would like to shoot a documentary around one of these themes. I have no funding and little equipment but bags of enthusiasm.
    I need people with all levels of experience, from green like me to someone who knows their stuff. If you’ve been in the game a long time and are between jobs and wouldn’t mind sharing some of your production wisdom with me then I’d appreciate that or if anyone simply wants to get nvolved in a project from the beginning stages and be involved in finding funding, researching, interviewing, filming ect, all are welcome!!
    I am seriously entertaining the idea of starting a production company called ‘Wide Eyes’ and I envisage such a production company working on projects that reflect the reality that has been lost in TV today i.e. so much relaity TV (which isn’t real at all) has replaced documentaries!!
    I’m based in West Yorkshire but have my own transport. Get in touch if you’re free for a good portion of the summer and want to get involved in something new and dynamic!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.