Asian/Middle-eastern/Mediterranean actors required for a comedy

Home Forums Casting Asian/Middle-eastern/Mediterranean actors required for a comedy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Genre: Comedy
    Duration: 23 min
    Mohammed (or Mo) is a young conservative Moslem. One day, his sexual urge flares when he glimpses the his liberal friend’s (Jamal) girlfriend in her bed. He can’t sleep, study or even focus in his prayers. He thinks to get married but his father, who is burdened by debts, doesn’t allow him.
    Jamal suggests that he marry according to Islamic rules of ‘Pleasure marriage’, which allows him to marry a woman for one hour.
    Reluctantly he agrees, but ends up marrying a prostitute by a sleazy Moslem Imam.
    Character Breakdown:
    Mohammed aka Mo: A conservative Moslem torn between his religious convictions and his sexual desires. He is a hard-working student, shy, reserved and introverted.
    Required: 20 yr-old Birtish Asian/Middle-eastern/Mediterranean with London accent.
    Jamal aka Jimmy: A liberal Moslem and jack-of-all-trades. He is loud, cool, cocky and extrovert. His main interest in life is having fun.
    Required: 20 yr-old British Asian/Middle-eastern/Mediterranean with London accent.
    Marwan: An asylum seeker. He is an edgy and a perpetually nervous character who suspects that everyone is after him, yet he looses all his inhibitions when it comes to getting residency in the UK.
    Required: 30 yr-old Asian/Middle-eastern/Mediterranean man
    Budget:
    Our budget is £8000, so we can’t guarantee payment but we will pay all expenses and offer a profit share.
    Format: HD
    Shooting date : First week of June.

Zain Qureshi

Hi
    I am interested in this project. Please feel free to look at my home page and get back to me if you think I could be suitable.
    Regards
    Zain.

hi there I would be interested in taking part in this project.
    thanks

Nadim Khan

Hi Husam,
    After reading your brief description, I would like to be considered for a role in your film. You can visit my profile on the UKscreen website and also on Spotlight, my Spotlight no. 0855-1273-7442.
    I look forward to your reply.
    Kind Regards
    Nadim
    07904 111 71

Spike Bains

i would be very interested in this project please check my plofile for suitability and get back to me…….cheers

Farhan Khan

I would love to play that role, i think i have the attributres to cope….
    kind regards
    Farhan Khan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.