RSS Feed Twitter MySpace Facebook Digg Flickr Delicious YouTube

Assistant to DOP needed – camera and lighting experience needed

Home Forums Crewing Assistant to DOP needed – camera and lighting experience needed

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Drew Cullingham Drew Cullingham 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Nightdragon is a low budget privately funded feature film. Check out http://www.nightdragon.co.uk for full details on cast and crew. We have Alan ‘Bricktop’ Ford on the cast, and talks are already underway with DVD distributors.
    I am looking for someone with experience working under pressure both setting up lights and second camera work under my direction. We will be filming some scenes with two cameras and there will be the need to set up lights and equipment quickly and efficiently.
    Filming dates are 27th August 2007 to September 8th 2007 in SE London, so proximity to the main locations would be an advantage, but not necessary. All expenses will be paid, and a low/deferred fee is negotiable. Ideally this would suit someone with extensive TV or short film experience, keen to make a jump into feature films, and happy (like me) to be doing this for the furtherance of a career in films.
    Please do NOT reply on here – but contact me directly at [email protected] with a list of credits/link to a showreel etc.
    Many thanks
    Drew

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar