CASTING & CREW CALL – "GOING TOO FAR" (PAID)

Home Forums Casting CASTING & CREW CALL – "GOING TOO FAR" (PAID)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ypres films are casting for an intense 5-minute short, shot in real time, based on a true story…
    GOING TOO FAR is the story of four twenty-something friends – Laura, Helen, Molly and Jack – who, after a few too many drinks on New Years’ Eve, get carried away daring and playing pranks on each other when walking home, ending in serious consequences.
    CAST REQUIRED
    All must have a playing age of 20-30. All parts are paid.
    Laura – pretty but quite tough and sharp
    Helen – the most sensitive and gentle of the four
    Molly – Jack’s girlfriend. Must be comfortable with nudity
    Jack – quite sophisticated. Must be comfortable with (lengthy) nudity
    CREW REQUIRED
    Assistant Director – preferably with some experience, although enthusiasm is the most important.
    If you are interested, please email with your name, the roles you are interested in to me and a link to your CV and photos.
    Thanks,
    Keith Fullerton
    keith_fullerton2001@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Keith
    Would love to be involved – you can check out my page here on UKScreen, but I will also email you with my CV. My playing age is 22-29.
    Look forward to hearing fromyou.
    Sarah-Jayne Rose.x

Interested in the part of laura.
    Please view my webpage for details.
    Thanks
    Gemma

Helena Roman

Hi there,
    I’m very interested in reading for your short, so please take a look at my profile here on Ukscreen.
    I am a professional, trained actress with a lot of screen acting experience and am based in central London.
    Thanks very much for your time,
    Helena Roman (07980 311 525)

I am Laura already!
    I am 23 and fit the sharp description that you need for the actress
    check out the photos on likklewickedproductions company page its my likkle company and the photos on there are me. I can get you more people to cast too, and could work with production if/when not on set. nice one
    Laura

Hi interested in your project all my details and video clips can be found on my web page http://www.stewartbrown.org hope we can work together kind regards stewart

Hi, I am very interested in auditioning for the role of Laura, please take a look at my profile on UK Screen, should you require any further info, please contact me.
    Regards
    Kerry Hardman

Hi, your idea is interesting and I would love to be considered for either Laura or Helen. Take a look at my page, Alexa Gordon.
    Thanx, lex

Hi Keith
    Do you need make up artiste Iam interested if u do
    Please let me know
    Thanks
    Rosmare Delrosario

Lucy Perkins

Please see my page here on ukscreen.
    Many thanks,
    Lucy Perkins

I would love to take part. Please view my page.
    Yours sincerely , Catherine Hall

Hi. Please consider me for either Laura or Helen. Feel free to check out my web-stite…If you need any additional info, let me know!Thanks. Chandana

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.