RSS Feed Twitter MySpace Facebook Digg Flickr Delicious YouTube

composer needed for title sequence

Home Forums Music composer needed for title sequence

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Martin Hyde Martin Hyde 13 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hopefully leading to more work; this one off job, to score a 30 second credit sequence for our most popular show – girl chat, is a great opportunity for an up and coming composer looking to make their mark in TV. Unfortunately due to our incredibly small budget we cannot offer a fee. We are looking for a light, funky house track with no royalty entanglements. Please contact us a.s.ap.
    [email protected]
    0207 247 8544
    Friendly TV

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

what do you mean by “…no royalty entanglements”?

Joe,
    Thanks for your reply to my posting Re:composer wanted. Basically we have no budget, but big ideas – you can find us on channel 268 on Sky in the entertainment section near ITV2. Our nightly show girl talk is v. popular with audiences in excess of 20.000 – I’ve decided to create a title sequence (I produce the show) with the presenters to build it’s profile – I have already used library music – but thought it’d be nice to get a proper composer in. Obviously you would still own your recording , however we would not be able to pay you for everytime we play the 30 sec. piece; as is standard practice.
    please contact [email protected] with further questions.
    Thanks
    Trev

If you are still interested in composing some music for Friendly TV please contact Ryan on 0794146740 or [email protected]
    He will explain all
    cheers,
    Trev

Hi There,
    just noticed this advert and wondered if it’s to late to send you somthing.
    I’ve actually got a nice Funky house track already created that I think might be of some interest.
    If you would like me to send you a small mp3 file then please email at
    [email protected]
    Many thanks.

Profile photo of Martin Hyde
    Martin Hyde

Hi
    I would be interested in the commission. I have a wide selection of material ranging from classical to dance to rock on my home page @ http://www.martinhydeaudio.co.uk
    All material is very melodic, and features lots of hook lines, ideal for a theme tune.
    Hope you like my material, and hope to hear from you soon.
    Best Wishes
    Martin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar