Crew needed for ghost hunting series

Home Forums Crewing Crew needed for ghost hunting series

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

We are starting a project hoped for television viewing in the summer, quite similar to the one showing on living tv at the moment although we are going to try and make this more intense and to be in the line up for prime time tv. If you have the nerve and also an interest into the paranormal, please send me your cv and a picture to vikkibagley@yahoo.co.uk
    All aspect of tv filming crew needed
    Cheers
    Vikki

Sound recordist, with kit & multi cam OB exp.
    Pls feel free to call if i can be of assistance.

Pete Carrier

Dear Vicky,
    I might be just what you’re looking for in the role of Gaffer/Spark. I’m an qualified electrician (IEE & JIB), owner operator of a range of lighting equipment, along with a 3.5 tonne crew bus (seats 6).
    Please feel free to look over my website’s credits, CV and equipment list pages for more information, or call 0774 890 2559 and we can arrange a meeting.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours,
    Pete Carrier
    (London)
    Electrical and Technical support for Television and Film – Location Lighting – Transportation.
    You can contact me by E-mail or see the first link below for contact details, C.V. and latest news.
    Additional information:
    http://www.carrier-media.co.uk
    Posted By: Vikki Conroy [Click to Contact]
    Date: 2005-01-01
    We are starting a project hoped for television viewing in the summer, quite similar to the one showing on living tv at the moment although we are going to try and make this more intense and to be in the line up for prime time tv. If you have the nerve and also an interest into the paranormal, please send me your cv and a picture to vikkibagley@yahoo.co.uk
    All aspect of tv filming crew needed
    Cheers
    Vikki

Hi Vicki,
    Sounds fantasatic – big, huge fan of anything like this, and made the new years resolution to be involved in this kind of project this year – so seeing your notice was quite bizarre.
    You can check out my stats here on UKScreen – I will also forward my CV and pictures as requested to your email later today.
    Although not greatly experienced in media – I have been involved in several projects over the last 12 months, most recently a feature film where I helped out in all elements of Production (Production Assistant) – you can see my details on this at http://www.rotundafilms.co.uk and looking under ‘Crew’.
    Anyway, hope to hear from you soon if you think I may be suitable.
    Cheers,
    Sarah-Jayne Rose.x

Sound recordist and editor. I have equipment for edition.have a look at my page on uk screen.

Vicki,
    I have a great deal of experience in factual and documentary filming and own/operate extensive Digibeta & DVCAM Production kits and have lots of other goodies available such as Minijib, track etc. Please take a moment to check out my website at http://www.jeremyirving.tv, or my entry here on UKscreen. I am also a memeber of the DIgital Garage Diary Service so if I can’t help you out, we are sure to have someone who will.
    Happy New Year
    Jeremy Irving
    Lighting Cameraman

Sounds interesting… Have a look at my profile: http://www.ukscreen.com/crew/philhodges
    Where will the shoot(s) be?
    Regards, Phil

Hi,
    Wow what a fantastic idea, i’m sure it will make prime time viewing!
    I have done theatre work and some occational acting as extra walk on parts, although i am not sure you could use me in what you are trying to put together, i would be really willing to try and fit a part somewhere even if it was to just be a runner!
    This sort of thing really intrests me as i have had a few ghostly visists myself. I am a total believer and would hope that my out going personality would be enough to show you that i am something good to have around in this sort of situation!! 🙂 this is my link to my profile and i hope it works for you!!>>> http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/cazz I understand that you will need people with much more crew insite then i have but i am sure i would be of some use to your show.
    Thank you for your time, happy new year
    Carol McMenemy xxx

Hi, just wondered if you would be looking for a make-up artist to join the team. I am currently at college studying a BTEC in media make-up. My college course finishes at the end of June and i will be looking for work. I am also interested in the paranormal and am addicted to the Living TV’s ghost programme, it would be great to be part of a team.

Hi there
    Hope I’m not too late, I’m an experienced Costume Designer/Supervisor and a lover of all things supernatural!
    You can contact me on deb.delloyd@ntlworld.com
    Cheers
    Deborah

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.