Mark Anthony and Friends live gig in London on Wednesday, 24th January 2007. Event starts at 7.30pm

Home Forums General Mark Anthony and Friends live gig in London on Wednesday, 24th January 2007. Event starts at 7.30pm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Anthony

On Wednesday, 24th January 2007, I will be performing a Full Live set at The Bullet Bar in Kentish Town, North-West London. On this night I will be performing a number of tracks from my debut album entitled ‘Hackney’, as well as some previously unheard material. On the night, I will also be joined by artists from the record label 3Que Records (www.myspace.com/3querecords) as well as up and coming UK vocalist Soul Bruva (www.myspace.com/soulbruva).
    The Bullet Bar is a fantastically sexy upmarket bar situated between Camden and Kentish town. Having opened in November 2004, The Bullet Bar brings a fresh new vibe to the area and aims to cater for young professionals who are looking for somewhere classy to have a good time.
    The décor is explosively warm with rich reds set off by classic vintage leather furniture. The internal lighting gently persuades passers by to enter and the sultry lights that adorn the windows would entice even the fussiest of drinkers.
    The bar is extremely welcoming but simplistic and the artwork which has been individually hand picked to fit the bar’s theme complements Bullet’s style perfectly.
    Drinks-wise, The Bullet Bar has the usual beers that you would find at most bars, but it also has a new signature range of classic cocktails which range from the Long Island ice tea to the Champagne Mojito.
    Music wise, The Bullet Bar is more than just your average bar having diversified weekdays in to some of the best live music available in London. You will see the best talent here first.
    Mark Anthony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.