Men & women needed for advertising photography

Home Forums Casting Men & women needed for advertising photography

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Hi Bill,
    I have just seen your ad. I can foward you a picture of myself. Please send me your email address. I am 29, 5 feet tall, attractive dark brown hair/eyes. Noticeable feature: My eyebrows.
    Sophie Garner

Lynsey Evans

Hi Bill, Looks like your very popular. Well maybe you will see my message amongst the masses. I will e-mail you a photo shortly. I’m 28, female, brown curly long hair and blue eyes.
    thank you and good luck!!!!
    Lynsey Evans.

I am an enthusiastic London based actress with European looks and most likely described as short, plump and bubbly!
    Very interested in your photographic shoot and you can find my details on ukscreen.com/cast/apotter.
    All the best
    Annabel Potter (apotter@orange.net)

Dear Mr Bill Hayes,
    Hi there so you want to know a little about me. Well for starters, I am am the cheeky chappy, boy next door character. A lot of people complement me for I you look younger than I am, which by the way is always pleasing to hear wouldn’t you agree. I am an experienced in the profession of acting looking for paid work in my chosen field of film, television and radio. Also available for modelling always fancied myself as a bit of a poser, but I think you’ve got to have pride in your appearance. I am all of Thirty years of age, well spoken, medium build, 5’11” tall always striving to be be lucky. You can reach me on (07984) 566207 or check out my details on http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/Dave1. I looking forward to hearing from you.
    Kind Regards
    David Chapman

Dear Mr Bill Hayes,
    Hi there so you want to know a little about me. Well for starters, I am am the cheeky chappy, boy next door character. A lot of people complement me for I you look younger than I am, which by the way is always pleasing to hear wouldn’t you agree. I am an experienced in the profession of acting looking for paid work in my chosen field of film, television and radio. Also available for modelling always fancied myself as a bit of a poser, but I think uyou,ve got to have pride in your appearance. I am all of Thirty years of age, well spoken, medium build, 5’11” tall always striving to be be lucky. You can reach me on (07984) 566207 or check out my details on http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/Dave1. I looking forward to hearing from you.
    Kind Regards
    David Chapman

Darren Cook

Hi, I’m very interested in your photo advertising shoot. The only experiance i have at modeling was when I done a fashion show at a local night club in Ipswich with the local football team, Ipswich Town FC. Please contact me if u want me to send u more information than whats on the screen.
    yours hopefully
    Darren Cook

Hi Bill, my details & pictures are on my page (www.ukscreen.com/cast/anthony),
    please take a look & contact me if I can be of use.
    -Thanks
    Anthony McCarthy

Sally Samad

Hi Bill,
    My name is Sally Samad. To view my details and photographs, please see: http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/sally
    My agent is called Mountview Management – 0208 889 8231
    Kind Regards,
    Sally Samad

INCORRIGIBLE

can reccomend Lucien Morgan – listed in casting pages – if photo not available, vontact me. Mr Morgan is 5’11”, thick blond hair, youthful 47 yrs old. Much previous modeling experience ex. Halifax Building Soc

Bill Hayes

Firstly, anyone who has their ID as “incorrigable” cannot really be taken that seriouslyas some kind of agent. Secondly – you are replying to a posting that is nearly 3 weeks old! The jobs’ done and dusted. It’s history.
    If this fantastic resource UKSCREEN is going to work, then people have to balance the informaility and accesability with a sense of reality and some understanding of how this business works.
    When I put up the original posting I got a huge response. 75 of people were very proffesional and together. Some then came to a casting. Out of those who came, only about 3 people got the job (out of 15 people needed). The other 25 were just not on this planet. I spent infinitely more time dealing with some of these than all the others put together.
    Then suddenly, up comes your posting (3 weeks late) recommending Mr who-ever 47 year old younger than he looks……..and so on.
    I don’t think so, do you?

My web page at Uk screen is http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/Dmatheson this contains all the statistics you should need for considering me for the advertising shoot.

Bill Hayes

Dear Emilly,
    I don’t know Hussain is? but this job was done and dusted 13 months ago.
    regards
    Bill

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.