photos

Home Forums General photos

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Sounds cool please include me if this is genuine with no hidden costs, thankyou Laura Hughes

sounds good, as lond as there are no hidden costs and its not nude I would love to hear more. thanks Amanda

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am deinitely interested in this great opportunity. pls get in touch?!
    Many Thanks, Dianna x

Rose Rose

Hi Yasmin. I’d be interested in getting some photos for my portfolio. How much is it?
    Thanks
    Rosie

Hi, I am currently doing some PR work for the leading photographic studio in the UK. They are offering the chance for 200 people to go down for the day anytime in the next year for a professional make up and hair styling session. You will also have a two hour professional photography session with a freelance photographer from Cosmopolitan magazine. The photo’s are amazing, I’ve been there myself! Anyway it’s at a 90 reduction and I’ve swiped 10 of these invitations for all of you who desperately want a stunning portfolio. if anyone is interested please contact me through uk screen or at yasmin@yasminkhan.co.uk

Melody Elguz

Sounds like and offer of a life time, I am interested please consider me , thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, My name is Kerry, I am a Manchester/London based Model/Actress. I have read with interest your posting and I am very, very interested in taking part. I have masses of red curly hair which is a dark colour and (i’m told) very rare. I have worked with many photographers who want to use me for their book to gain a different and unique look. I feel this experience could be mutually beneficial.
    My photos are on my page.
    I look forward to hearing from you
    Kind Regards
    Kerry

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi yasmin
    I am interested, please email further details to clare_eg@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Clare

I am very interested in this oppertunity. Please view my page and contact me. Thank you , Catherine Hall

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.