"MALE ACTORS NEEDED"

Home Forums Casting "MALE ACTORS NEEDED"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Cohen

Rocky Entertainment is in Pre-Production on a brand new and exciting project
    Title: ‘Untitled’ – TBA
    A dark look into the physical and psychological changes of drugs, drink and vampires in the city. The project is still getting under way in its pre-production stages and is set to start shooting early to mid next year.
    We are currently looking for male actors in mid twenties for lead and supporting roles. If you’re interested please send us as much information as you can like CV, Pictures, Work history, a show-reel. Although if you do not have past experience, we are always open minded in using new talent if you are right for the part. If you would like to get in contact please send all emails to:Stuart Cohen at:
    rockyvideos@mail.com
    or by Mail to:
    Suite 13
    Marlborough Business Centre
    96 George Lane
    London
    E18 1AD
    Thank you for your time
    Kind Regards
    Stuart Cohen” (Winner of the the London Sci-Fi Film festival 2003)

I am very interested in being a part of this production, as I have some experience with Vampyres!! I am a vampyre enthusiast, and what you could call a ‘social vampyre’, attending conventions and consider myself a modern day vampyre! I’m also keen to get into the acting business, and have appeared in a recent feature film due for release called ‘Take 3 Girls’
    You can see many of my Vampyre related pictures and details at http://groups.msn.com/thepsychospike
    Also, you can check my page on UKScreen for contact details. I hope you feel I am suitable and look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Hi,
    Interested in finding out more information on your upcoming production.
    Please view my webpage for suitability to characters, and any other information
    to Simon_mac@yahoo.com

Hi really interested in your project further details of my experience and photos can be found on http://www.stewartbrown.org Look forward to working with you
    kind regards
    stewart brown

Arpad Godla

HELLO,
    Im interested ,cen you send me more information or call me on this number , 07930 889226

Justin Leigh

Very intrested..pls see attached profile ,…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.