Services Online

Home Forums General Services Online

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Members and those using UK Screen should be aware that services advertised online must confirm with EC Regulations and disclose a full contact details (meaning a business or personal name, a valid land address, and land line phone number). In principle a mobile phone number, whilst used for business more often than not is not valid contact information unless it is registered to the address stated for postal contact.
    As a point of security generally, one should always know with whom they are to be dealing with, and have information in the event there is an issue of occupier’s liability or occupational liabilty that may arise.

Thank you for the information. I suggest artists dont use their home adress on their webpage for security reasons. as discussed before on this site.
    take care
    Cole

Model Mission currently use a mobile, due to new office being sought, you may also contact us on 01501 823007 if Im at my desk. You can also view address details on model missions home page. or visit http://www.modelmission.com
    This is good advice about services online, its important you keep yourself safe.
    Joanne

David Browne

I would be very interested to know exactly which EC regulations you are referring to. If it is correct that there are regulations obliging online services to provide full contact details as described, this could have big implications for the people behind the Wat Tyler film project, for example. There is little contact detail nor the names of the people on the web site, apart from a general and anonymous email.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.