RSS Feed Twitter MySpace Facebook Digg Flickr Delicious YouTube

Short Comedy-2 Males, 1 Female

Home Forums Casting Short Comedy-2 Males, 1 Female

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Aaron Oliver Aaron Oliver 16 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sharon Jones
    Sharon Jones

Hi
    I might be interested in this project. I’m a Sussex based actress mostly working in London. Recently finished a comedy (theatre), had a lot of fun playing a ‘doctor’ last weekend in a sci-fi short and just got back from being a ‘nurse’ on The Bill. Looking for future projects now so get me while you can!!! See my page & I will e-mail details too.
    Thanks and good luck.
    Sharon Jones

Profile photo of Aaron Oliver
    Aaron Oliver

A friend of mine who is studying film and direction is looking to shoot a short comedy/sitcom 10-15 mins for his final year project. I will be playing one of the lead roles but he still requires 2 male and 1 female to also play lead roles.
    It is a one man show which will be shot on a standard camcorder using state of the art editing suite. Unfortunately, becuase it is a low budget film and is self-funded he will not be able to pay or cover travel exspenses for those involved although some snacks will be provided on the days of shooting. A VHS copy will also be given to the lead artists on completion.
    Please send a photo and detials to [email protected] for further details and script.
    Applicants will need to be available for a 2 day shoot (during the day)and based within easy reach of the Ealing, West London area

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi Aaron/Francis,
    I would be interested in the project. However, you never stated when those 2 days would be. Could you let me know so I could see if I were available? I live in South West London.
    regards,
    Deanne.
    P.S. Aaron is familiar with my page here.

Aaron Oliver

Hi Sharon,
    Thankyou for your interest in my short film. Unfortunately, I am only looking to cast West London actors at this point.
    Thankyou again for you keen interest and I wish you every success for the future.
    Regards,
    Francis
    Director/Producer

Aaron Oliver

Hi Sophie,
    Thankyou for you interes tin my short film. Unfortunately, I am only looking to cast West London Actors/Actresses as it is alot easier to have them come-in at short notice if required.
    I would like to take this opportunity to wish you every success for the future.
    Regards
    Francis
    Director/Producer

Hi,
    What dates are we looking at for filming or am I too late?!

Aaron Oliver

Hi Sandra,
    This Production isn’t being actually held by me but a friend of mine. Unfortunately, everything has had to be posponed until further notice due to unforseen circumstances. He will be in touch with all those you have shown interest…so watch this space.
    Aaron Oliver

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar