RSS Feed Twitter MySpace Facebook Digg Flickr Delicious YouTube

Short film scripts wanted!

Home Forums Writing Short film scripts wanted!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kate Lane
    Kate Lane

Hi,
    We are looking to film a low-budget short film in the very near future. If you have a fresh and creative short script (we are talking a 5-10 minute film), and would like to see your idea come to life drop us an email with your idea/script and we’ll be in touch.
    This is NOT a hoax- we have all the necessary filming equipment and experience but are looking for the right short film idea to put our time and energy into. If we like your idea you will receive full credit for the scriptwriting and have a brilliant addition to your scriptwriting showreel.
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

hi i have a script, what guarantees do i have that i will still have credit? ive jsut compelted a 8 page corker about a semi disabled tyrant landlord who rents out a wreck of a house and has grandiose plans about this palace, he also has a bizzarre twist at the end cus things become ww2 to him, much to the surprise of the guest who wants a room

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar