Stock footage, custom footage and voice over artist needed for feature promo

Home Forums Films Stock footage, custom footage and voice over artist needed for feature promo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Fox

More information is now available at http://www.foxmultimedia.co.uk/rainbow_connection_movie

Stuart Fox

We are currently in Pre Production on the Feature: The Rainbow Connection (Working Title).
    As a first step we would like to produce a no / low budget trailer / promo for the film to promote on the internet and to send out as part of a pack for potentual investors. We need help with this trailer. Of course those we work with succesfully on the trailer will be 1st on our list when the feature goes into full production. If you get in contact I can provide more info / a draft of the script, however here is a list of what / who we need at this point;
    Stock footage:
    NYC skyline
    Central park from ground
    Central Park from Sky (over view)
    NYC St Patrics Day Parade
    Custom Footage:
    Int Apartment:
    Window with apt. block opposite, telescope is pointing out of the window,zoom to telescope for view through telescope of a window opposite.
    VO: Main charictor
    Jude Law
    Early 30s
    Belfast / London accent living in NYC
    If you can help with any of this please contact me here and I’ll provide more detailed information. Anyone who hepls will be credited on the website when its up.
    Thanks a lot

Warm,strong voice with plenty of substance,
    Yes a voice over artist looking for any voiceover work going.
    Please contact me to discuss.
    Many Thanks
    Miles Damiral

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.