Thanks UKscreen-ONCE UPON IN INDIA renamed IT HAPPENEND IN THE EAST

Home Forums Casting Thanks UKscreen-ONCE UPON IN INDIA renamed IT HAPPENEND IN THE EAST

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I am thank ful to all those who contacted me for being on my movie. I especially want to thank UKscreen through which I got three wonderful acters Mr.Pat Kelman, Mr.James Kavaz and Ms.Fleur Kalinjsma.
    The shooting of the film is over.Set in the 1930s, this bi-lingual movie casts both English and Pakistani actors and has been shot in tribal areas on the Pakistan-Afghanistan borders in Urdu/Hindi (LAAJ) and in English (IT HAPPENED IN THE EAST). This romantic/historic war feature film depicting Afghan culture is an effort to bridge the gap between East & West. Processed in Bangkok, this 110 minutes of 35mm cinema scope Eastman color motion picture with Dolby Digital EX sound will be ready for exhibition in April/May 2003.
    To narrate just a few of the hardships that the team went through during the production; our top star broke his leg-bone from three places, British actors were hit by severe heat, a horseman fell off his horse, a stunt man hurt his back, and the director Rauf Khalid escaped a burst of Kalashnikov fire meant to kill him during shooting in the tribal areas where no law stands extended.
    To know more about this film please see,
    http://www.laaj.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.