voiceover artist needed

Home Forums Casting voiceover artist needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark Cripps

Male voiceover actor required for a short film. Film is 20 mins in length and their are no speaking parts in the film so the voiceover is over the whole film, narrating the action. Film is a action mock documentary about gang warfare. We are based in Wigan but the voiceover will be recorded at a sound studio in Leeds. Job is unpaid as the whole project is low budget. The sound studio is doing the sound for us for free also as they were impressed with the film. If you are interested contact me at markcripps@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Dana Amos

im based in west yorkshire and leeds is only 25mins away from me, i have a website http://www.danaamos.co.uk and the web page on here.

Eddie Connor

This is probably not much used to you as I am london based but if you are willing to pay expenses I can travel to leeds.

Jason Korsner
    Keymaster

I’ve been a national radio newsreader and I’ve narrated a BBC documentary as well as some corporate videos. I’m London based, but have ISDN – I presume your Leeds studio does too…message me for more information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.