Actor in Lancashire seeking team of local actors to create theatre

Home Forums Casting Actor in Lancashire seeking team of local actors to create theatre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joe Martin

Are there any actors out there who live in the Northwest of England? I am a local actor who is sick of waiting by the phone. I want to create theatre!!!
    If you are like minded, all you need is a love for theatre and a bit of commitment.
    I want to create a team of actors who can work together to create theatre to perform ANYWHERE!!!!
    So, if your like me, drop me a line.
    Cheers
    You can contact me directly at contactjoemartin”@”yahoo.co.uk

Sharon Kay

Hi Joe, dont forget that I am still interested when you get some more people together 🙂 Sharon

I am a Scottish Actor based in Manchester,very interested in your post,hope to hear from you.
    Greg

hi
    im not local as such but i have exactly the same idea as you, i also hate relying on auditions and then getting less than half of them anyway! I write my own plays, almost finished a new one as a matter of fact that i plan to put on in a fringe venue in north london after Xmas, so if you are ever down this way and want to exchange ideas that would be great. My family live in Leigh in lancashire so if i came up north for work I always have a place to stay.
    Please get in touch
    All the best!
    Gemma

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.