ACTORS/ACTRESSES WANTED FOR SHORT FILM

Home Forums Casting ACTORS/ACTRESSES WANTED FOR SHORT FILM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi Matt,
    I’m interested in findout out more about your film. Please could you email me further details. Please check out my Ukscreen page for a full CV and photos.
    Look forward to hearing from you
    Regards
    Emma

hi
    i’m a film maker from reading, berks & i’m currently casting for a film – a dark, psychological thriller a la memento/donnie darko, if you’re interested pls e-mail me with any questions/info/a copy of the script
    pls let me know asap
    thanks
    matt crockford.
    milman79_1@hotmail.com

Hi
    I’m intrested in this film production, plz take a look at my ukscreen page and also my website
    http://www.freewebs.com/xxstormxx
    Hope to hear from u soon
    sam
    sam_lee_v@hotmail.com

pls leave me an e-mail address, so i can send you a script
    matt.

Hi Matt,
    I am interested. Please email me the script: lindsaymcgill@uktheatre.net.
    Thanks,
    Lindsay

Hi Matt,
    I’m interested in findout out more about your film. Please could you email me further details. Please check out my Ukscreen page for a full CV and photos.
    Look forward to hearing from you
    Regards
    Michael Norton

Simon Rich

Hi Matt
    Interested in having a bit more detail on this. Sent you an email but have read you might be having probs receiving so you can contact me at funk_wally@hotmail.com
    Cheers

Mark Joseph

Hi Matt,
    Check out my site here at http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/markjoseph, and if you could get a copy of the script to m_joseph__101@hotmail.com, I’d love to read it.
    Thanks,
    Mark Joseph.

Jim Sweeney

Hi Matt
    Just reda your catsing notice and wanted to introduce myself as a possible
    My details are http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/sweeney144
    All the very best with the project
    jim

Hi. I’d be really interested in auditioning for you and seeing a copy of the script. Is your film about menatl illness? Please check out my web-page. Kind regards. Chandana

BOB JOYCE

Hi Matt,
    My name is Bob Joyce and work a lot in Reading. I am a professional actor and wonder if you coukl send some details/script on alfel@supanet.com

Hi! This sounds good! Could you please let me know more about the film? Also you could check my page in ukscreen.
    Thank you!

Crystal John

please send me more details concerning your film, scipts, dates of filming, and such. Sounds interseting and would be more than keen to be involved!
    thank you
    crystal john

Hi Matt,
    I am very interested in your up and coming film. Please check out my details and if you think that I may be what your looking for, please send me further details.
    thank you…..Paul Smith

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds interesting, would love to give the script a perusal.
    Please contact me, if it’s not too late, through ukscreen or at neilcatch22@hotmail.com.
    Many thanks,
    Neil

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.