ACTORS FROM THE NORTH WANTED

Home Forums Casting ACTORS FROM THE NORTH WANTED

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dead interested
    regards
    rich

Sharon Jones

Nadeem, Hi – I’m a Northern lass (North Yorks/North East) very interested in your proposed film. Please have a look at my page and let me know about forthcoming castings etc. I’m 29, currently studying drama and actively seeking work as an actress/extra. Tel: 01323 872374. Living in Sussex but happy to travel to work. Can always stay with family in north east.
    Ta! Sharon Jones(click on my name at top to see my page) E-mail link on this page.

Mark Pinchen

Hi
    Im very intereted in becoming a extra in your film, If possible could you call/text or email me 07944 717591 or fightvideo@hotmail.com

Amie Bishop

Hi, I would be very interested in any parts in your film. I have had much acting experience with supporting and main roles in many independant films and known television series. I have also been trained in acting with the London Academy of music and dramatic art. I am 21 yeas old, 5 ft 7″, long brown hair and a size 10.
    Please would you contact me with any additional information you have, e.g. audition dates or specific parts you are looking to fill. You can contact me on either my mobile number (07971 859 099) or alternatively at my hotmail address: BISHFLOP@HOTMAIL.COM
    Kindest regards, and I look forward to hearing from you,
    Amie Bishop

Please forward you exact requirements to us at The Entertainment Factory,we may be able to help within your budget details to fintancullen@eircom.net
    or call us directly on Dublin 8135070 or 086 3403232 mobile after hours we have what you require
    Regards
    Fintan Cullen

Anonymous
    Inactive

for a short crime based drama, gangster pic. get carter mixture with the debt colelctor shopkeeper type flick. more details available: nightcitylife@yahoo.co.uk

Mark Pinchen

Interested in film, could you email some detail

Jody Wood

Hi if you could give me more info to the insight of you’re film mail me @ jody181818@yahoo.com

Robb Langley

Very interested! im 20 years old! living in Wakefield! originaly from the midlands!
    have acting experience and currently studying for my final year at leeds Universtiy.
    Please forward any more info on the project to roblangley@hotmail.com

Laura Taylor

Sounds great! Check out my page and get back to me. In the meantime i’ll look on your site. Cheers!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.