Actors required for 24hr Film Next Weekend

Home Forums Casting Actors required for 24hr Film Next Weekend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m Alex, and am very interested in your male role for your short film. I’m based in Camden Town, so travel in or around L ondon is not a problem. I’m 39, and have a talent for accents, both foreign and domestic regional-I’ve also had a little screen experience. Please look at my profile for more details- I look forward to meeting up before the shoot, and hope you decide to use me!! Good luck with the project!

Hi,
    My name’s Andy Blackburn. I’ve written and directed 5 short films, the last of which was shortlisted in the final 10 for the BBC3 New Filmmaker of the Year Award 2003 and then shown on BBC3 and at Brief Encounters Film Festival.
    I’m looking for three actors to fill the following roles for my entry into the 24hr Film Competition next weekend (18th/19th Sept). You would be required from about 2pm until 8ish on Saturday and then possibly on Sunday morning for some extra dialogue recording. As you may have guessed there is no pay for the job but the top ten films should get a fair bit of exposure and it should be a nice showreel piece. We will be shooting in East Finchley and possibly Central London.
    Roles:
    2 Females – 20’s to early 30’s, versatile, preferably with a number of accents and with some screen experience.
    1 Male – 30’s to early 40’s, versatile, accents, preferably with some screen experience.
    The reason I ask for versatility is because we only find out the genre and title on the day, so you could be asked to play anything or anyone! Hopefully it will be a lot of fun though.
    I would preferably like to meet any artists before Saturday somewhere in or around central London.
    Pleae email me on andy*at*carsickpictures.com or reply to this post if you are interested.
    Thanks,
    Andy Blackburn

Hi,
    I am interested in taking part.
    Please view my Webpage for personal details.
    Regards
    Simon Phillips

Lucy Perkins

Hi,
    I’m interested, please see my UKScreen page.
    Thanks
    Lucy

Hi Andy,
    I am very interested in getting involved next weekend and acting in your film. I am an experienced and versatile actress and can work well under pressure. I have had experience of theatre, film and TV. Please view my Ukscreen page for more information and photos. You can also view my 2278 page at:
    http://www.2278.co.uk/emmalouisetinniswood.
    I look forward to hearing from you
    Regards
    Emma

Hi Andy, I am guessing that you have chosen your actors for this weekend already, but if not, please check out my web page. I’ve been in numerous short films including “Holly Bolly” which won the Los Angeles audience vote and came third at Raindance East this year. Kind Regards .Chandana.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.