Actresses x2 wanted for short gangster film

Home Forums Casting Actresses x2 wanted for short gangster film

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

We are looking for two actresses between 23 and 29 to play two kick-**** gangster assassin ladies in an upcoming short film production. This is an independant film and therefore is a low budget movie funded by the crew which unfortunately means no-one gets paid(including the crew!).
    The parts available are that of the main female leads – Vicky and Rachael.
    Looks:
    Vicky:
    Just over shoulder length dark reddish/blackish hair, 5″5 height, athletic build and able to run around and point guns at the same time.
    Rachael:
    Long brunette hair, 5″5 height, athletic build and able to run around and point guns at the same time. Rachael is a tomboy.
    Smokers preferred BUT if we like you but you don’t smoke and you want the part then this can be overlooked.
    Filming will take place on location 8 miles south of Oxford later this year, dates to be confirmed.
    Thanks very much.

Hi, that’s cool, no worries! Thanks for taking the time to look!
    Adam
    P.S Know anyone who might fit the bill?

Toni Brooks

Hi Adam
    Thanks for mentioning that all members of the film will be unpaid. See earlier correspondence for clairty.
    Cheers
    Antonette

Toni Brooks

Hi again
    Sorry, I don’t know anyone who would fit the bill really. Good luck in the shoot. If I wasn’t so long in the tooth, I’d love to have a go as I can kick box but never mind.
    All the best
    Antoinette

Lucia, hi!
    Thanks for looking at the add! Yeah, I think we can handle 5′ 9″, no problem!
    How are you for transport? I see that you live in London and as this is a low to practically zero budget production, paying expenses is out of our reach!! Sorry!!
    We can do food, but that’s about it! I know that’s kind of a drag but I thought it best I tell you now!!!
    But if all that doesn’t put you off ((I pray it doesn’t!!)) and you’re still interested then that’s cool! If you could email me a head shot ((feel free to dress up like a gangster assassin)) that’d be great!!
    Thanks again, hope to hear from you soon!
    Adam.

Yasmine Maya

Hi Adam,
    I can shoot, am a fencer and am not bad with a bow and arrow.
    Does that fit the bill?
    Check out my page and let me know.
    Yasmine.

Hi There,
    I would be really interested to audition for the role of a ‘Kick **** girl gangster’ in your short film. Please check out my page or http://www.myspace.com/juliamichaelson and if you think I could be suitable, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Many thanks for your time,
    Julia Michaelson

Hi Sarah, thanks for checking out the ad!
    That’s cool that you’re interested, you’ve got just the look I was after for the character of Rachael.
    Unfortunately it’s all unpaid work as we’re funding this project ourselves, obviously we can put you up for the duration of the shoot and feed you too, but we can’t give you a wage at the end of it!
    Sorry!
    Hopefully that hasn’t put you off too much and you still want to take a look at the script, if so then let me know and I’ll forward a copy to you!!
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Adam.

Sarah Ryan

Hi –
    Have a look at my page…..I’m available to travel to meet you.
    Regards,
    Sarah

Hi. I have just written, produced and acted in my own 3 minute short gangster film! Its called “Why” and is very toung in cheek. I also have extensive TV and Film acting experience. Please refer to my home-page.
    Regards
    Chandana

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.