ALI SALHI – CON ARTIST!!

Home Forums Casting ALI SALHI – CON ARTIST!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ali Sahli contacted me with a casting offer and that he would pay me for my services. i read the script that he sent and even though it was terrible you can’t be too choosey when it comes paid work. Anyway i go to the alloted location which was rather a grimey bedsit and do my best. The direction was awful and totally unprofessional. The shoot over ran but I said nothing as sometimes this happens. So this Ali gives me a cheque which I put in my bank. A couple of days later he texts me to ask if I could do some pick ups but he wouldn’t pay me. I couldn’t do this as I was away in Birmingham shooting for diabetes uk on that certain date but I would have been happy to do when I got back. Well I come back from the Birmingham shoot, open my mail and he has STOPPED the cheque. I email him and tell him that is not on and that I won’t allow him to use the footage of me as I didn’t sign an actors release form. He emails me back and sends a torrent of abuse. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS MAN. HE IS A CON ARTIST!!! I just wanted to warn everyone out there.

Thanks hun. I’m going to and report him to spotlight.

Toni Brooks

That’s awful Marina.
    You should report him to Equity as he’ll keep on doing this until stopped.
    All the best
    Antoinette

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.