cast required for indie feature

Home Forums Casting cast required for indie feature

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We are looking for the following cast members for our independent feature, Talking Film:
    TIA: 22 year old quirky right on filmmaker.
    HENNA: Tia’s 27 year old sister who works as a forensic psychologist.
    BEN: The first assistant director on the film Tia is working on.
    RAPHAEL: The lead actor in a feature film Tia is working on.
    JEWEL: The lead actress in a feature film Tia is working on.
    To fill these roles, we seek people who are skilled at both scripted work and improvisation. You will experience a challenging acting opportunity involving ultrarealistic performance.
    Auditions will be held on two dates tbc between 12th and 19th April 2007 in London though we are flexible if you cannot make those dates.
    Cast members will be required for the following approximate number of days during the shoot and rehearsals:
    TIA: 10-15 days rehearsal, 40 days shoot
    HENNA: 2 days rehearsal, 4 days shoot
    BEN: 3 days rehearsal, 11 days shoot
    RAPHAEL: 3 days rehearsal, 10 days shoot
    JEWEL: 3 days rehearsal, 9 days shoot
    Company: Liquidamber
    Title: Talking Film
    Format: HD/DV/35mm
    Length: 90 Minutes
    Genre: Art house romance
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/talkingfilm
    Synopsis: Young filmmaker, TIA, is drawn into a dysfunctional relationship with saxophonist AL when he promises to help her get work in the film industry. Warning signs about his credibility only serve to make her realise that he may be useful as the subject for a film of her own. She learns he is not what he seems but is reluctant to end the relationship until she can find the conclusion of her story.
    Production Information: Rehearsals will take place 4th to 14th May and 29th May onwards. We are scheduled to shoot mid June to mid August 2007.
    Payment is deferred but your travel expenses to rehearsals and shoot days will be reimbursed and food will be provided.
    Please email your cv and headshot with a link to your showreel if you have one online stating the character you would like to apply for to cast@liquidamberfilms.com
    Isy Oliver Producer, Liquidamber

Hi. I’d like to apply for the roles of Henna or Jewel. Please look up my web-page. Best wishes. Chandana

Hello,
    I am interested in the character of Jewel. Please see my page: http://www.ukscreen.com/julietbeth
    Thank you,
    Juliet Richards

Nadine Salem

Dear Crew, I would like to apply for the role of TIA.
    Please have a look at my UK screen page.
    I have already featured in a few Indie productions, you can see a show reel on my site as well.
    Please contact me for an audition!
    You can e-mail slots and parts of the script directly to nadine.shereen@gmx.net
    I am very much looking forward to hear from you!
    Regards, Nadine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.