Casting Call for short film: "Protest"

Home Forums Casting Casting Call for short film: "Protest"

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    We’ve just begun casting for a new short film, “Protest”, which is the story of two women joining PETA and going on an anti-fur protest, including the reactions of and interactions with their family and friends. We need the following cast:
    Actresses
    Kath and Jane, both 20-something professionals. Must both be OK with nudity for the protest.
    Denise, 40-something. Jane’s mother.
    Actors
    Kevin, Kath’s boyfriend, 20-something.
    Extras will also be needed, to be cast nearer to the date.
    All parts will be (well) paid since we have secured funding.
    If you are interested, please apply to me, Beatrice Haughton, by email (beatrice_haughton@yahoo.co.uk).
    Thanks,
    Beatrice

Hi,
    I would be very interested in a part. BUT I do think it is OK to wear fur so perhaps you might consider me for one of the unsympathetic characters lol.
    cheers
    Rich

Hi Baetrice
    Sent you an email.Would love to be part of project.
    Thanx
    george

Hi, my name is Margaret Hodge and I am interested in the role of Denise. My details can be found on UK screen.
    I will look forward to hearing from you if you think I am a suitable candidate for an audition.
    Thanks
    Margaret Hodge

Hi I would be interested in being considered for your short check out my page and see if I can help you.
    Phil

I am interested in finding out more information concerning this short film ‘Protest’ please view my webpage, and advise me of possible audition details.

DAMIAN KEEN

Hi i am Damian, the role of Kevin sounds a great match for myself, my details are available on UK Screen.
    I hope to hear from you soon
    Damian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Beatrice,
    you might want to check me out for the mother.
    Have a nice day.
    Stella

hi, I would be interesed in finding out more about possible auditions, please see my webpage and get back to me, thanks
    Gemma

hi
    im interested e-mail back to me if you are

Hi,
    I am interested to find out mroe about your current porject. I think I would be suitable for eitehr of the main female characters. Plase check out my webpage : http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/tinniswood or alternatively view http://www.2278.co.uk/emmatinniswood for more information.
    I look forward to hearing from you in the near future if you think I am a suitable candidate for audition.
    Emma

Melody Elguz

Hallo
    I’m writing in response to bein a extra in your casting call for Protest.Is it going to be set in London ? I would be grateful if you can e-mail me on melodymang@yahoo.co.uk with the details,thanking you for your time and I await a reply in due course.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.