Casting for a I hour low-budget drama.

Home Forums Casting Casting for a I hour low-budget drama.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    I’m interested in any small parts or extra work you may have, please see my ukscreen webpage for my details,
    Gemma

Hi,
    Would love to be involved for any extra parts. Sounds great.
    Check out my page here on UKScreen, I will also emai my CV and pictures to you later today.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Sarah-Jayne Rose.x

Hi,
    I am very interested in any small roles or extra roles you think I may be suitable for. I will e-mail you my details.
    Amanda

Hi,
    I have contacted you by e mail, but please view my webpage for my personal details.

Prana Enterprises Ltd would like to invite you to audition for a low-budget Drama called “Enlighten Me.” To be directed by acclaimed film Director F.H Quereshi and written and produced by first-time film producer Chandana Banerjee. Its a film about discovery and finding love. It is also about the loss of innocence and betrayal and of course, the search for enlightenment! Its set against the rave scene of 90’s London.
    Casting for:
    Lead male: Mid-twenties, early thirties, caucasian.
    Lead supporting male: oriental looking, mid thirties-mid fourties.
    Three junior roles: three males- mid twenties (any nationality).
    Extras will also be required nearer to shooting.
    We plan to cast by mid-september and aim to shoot in October. This film will be shot on mini dv or digi beta. All expenses will be met, plus a small fee. All actors will recieve vhs copies and the film will be entered into the usual festivals. There is special interest in this film from channel 4.
    Please email details direct to chandana_banerjee@hotmail.com

Emma Walker

Would be happy to hear from you about working as an extra on this production. Please feel free to check my site on ukscreen for suitability.
    Best wishes.
    Emma

hi, i’d like to be considered for the role of lead male-or any male roles!! Please check my profile here or email me if you need any info!

I am interested in lead supporting role. need to know times dates and
    location. please view my uk screen page for my details.
    thanks= Ivor.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear chandana, I am interested in the casting but unfortunately am working on a cruise ship until September 4th as entertainer. Will you still be casting or will I be too late?! Please check out my site at http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/benf4sure
    Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. My email address is BenF4SURE@AOL.COM
    Regards,
    Ben Fineberg

Interested in your project further details of my experience can be found on http://www.stewartbrown.org Hope we can work together
    regards
    stewart brown

Hi there,
    I am intrested – just need to know the dates and time in full. Pls check my page too.
    Thanks
    Rik

Hi
    If i can be of any help, don’t hesitate to contact me or view my UK Screen site.
    Thanks
    Cassie
    x

Neil Johnson

hi Chandana
    please take a look at my page, and get in touch if you think i might be suitable.
    good luck with the project
    neil

Jim Sweeney

Hi I maybe too late as i have only just joined and read your ad.
    If you have any unfilled roles either now or future projects I wouild be delighted to be considered and audition for same.
    I am basically looking to get started and would be comfortable working for the experience and the chance to start a showreel Everything considerd
    All the very best with your project.( crawler i know but a genuine one)
    Jim sweeney

Would be interested in the lead male. Check out my page here on UKScreen
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Kirti Bhimani

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.