Casting for Sci-fi in Wales- all expenses paid

Home Forums Casting Casting for Sci-fi in Wales- all expenses paid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ethos Films

Ethos Films has teamed up with L.A. based production company Enlightened Pyramid Prod. and are taking the award winning script ‘Worldlines’ from paper to screen in a new action packed 25 minute short scheduled to shoot in mid-April ’06 in the Gwynedd, N Wales area. With an all around award winning production team at the helm, ‘Worldlines’ will surely be one to watch out for this summer at the festivals. Filled with eccentric characters, a twisting plot, and special effects, this hard science fiction noir thriller will surely be a challenge for any actor. We’re looking for the following cast:
    Jerry- main character, late 20’s to mid 30’s dark hair and normal height and build.
    Reginald- the eccentric baddie, late 30’s to late 40’s. normal height and build
    Jenny- supporting role, late 20’s to mid 30’s dark hair, slender
    Munro- supporting role, late 40’s, dark hair, medium height and build
    Swifty the Bum- supporting role, 50’s medium height and build
    All expenses will be paid. This is an excellent back door opportunity to work on the feature version. If you’re up for the challenge and are interested, contact us at admin”at”ethosfilms.net.

Yasmine Maya

Hello there,
    I am interested in attending an acudition for your future project.
    Thankyou,
    Yasmine Maya.

If you coud look over my profile that would be great or alternatively go marty.moonfruit.com

Hi,
    I am interested in the role of Jenny. Please can you check my profile or website for full details, http://www.sarahakehurst.com
    Many thanks
    Sarah

I’d be interested in auditioning for you. Best wishes. Chandana

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.