Casting Notice – Spoof Commercials

Home Forums Casting Casting Notice – Spoof Commercials

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I am interested in the spoof Peugeot 406 commercial.
    Please view my webpage for suitability.
    Thanks

Hi,
    I would like to be involved in the Sainsubry’s spoof. You can check out my stats etc. here on UKScreen.
    Look forward to hearing from you if you think I am suitable.
    Regards,
    Sarah-Jayne Rose.x

Hi, I am very keen to be involved in the Sainsburys Back To School Commercial. My details have been e-maied to you. Check out my page on UK Screen. Hope to hear. Amanda Connors.

I am interested in being considered for the Peugeot type add.
    Please see my profile on UKScreen and contact me if further info is required.
    Simon Fletcher

Mark Joseph

Dear Louise,
    I would also like to be considered for the Sainsbury’s Bacl To School section. My profile is at http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/markjoseph.
    Please feel free to contact me if you are interested,
    Kind Regards,
    Mark.

Nicola Roy

Hi, I think I may be suitable for the peugeot or sainsbury’s ad. Please see
    my details on my uk screen page as I have done commercials before.
    I will email you my headshot. Please get in contact if you think I’m suitable.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicola Roy.

Louise Kerr

As part of our attempt to get funding for a series, Joker in the Pack Productions is producing a series of three spoof commercials, satirising well known current or past commercials. For this, we require the following cast. ALL PARTS ARE PAID.
    Please apply to louisekerr@europe.com, stating clearly which of the three clips you are interested in, and providing either a link or an attachment with your CV and photos.
    1. Peugeot 406 (1999-00) “You’ve got to search for the hero inside yourself” – the various clips of heroic men and the car together, suggesting that 406 drivers are hunky, James Bond type men. Our spoof consists of a series of wimpy, pathetic men failing to save the young girl/getting slapped by the woman who they try to kiss etc, and a car that is broken down and has to be (noticeably) pushed in and out of shot.
    Requirements: 3 Actors, all who can look quite pathetic and weak – 1 like a young Woody Allen, 1 more like a maths or science geek, and the third a council estate “Rodney Trotter”. Also 1 actress, the rejecting woman, should be quite glamorous and voluptuous.
    2. Marks & Spencer (2000) – this is the commercial where a ‘normal’ woman runs through a field, throwing off all of her clothes. The idea behind it was that Marks & Spencer make clothes for everyday women, not just models. Our satire follows the same idea – a woman runs along and throws off her clothes. However, once she has undressed, leaving her clothes strewn behind her, she realises there are lots of people watching her, and goes rushing back to pick up her clothes and get dressed.
    Requirements: 1 Actress, prepared to appear nude, although blurring and quick camera movements will be used so the clip isn’t explicit. Not model-looking – more natural, and anyone aged 18-50 would be fine, and any weight. The other people will be shot separately – i.e. not in the same sequence, as they will only be seen in an ‘as seen by’ shot of the woman, and so you won’t actually be undressed in front of anyone except the small crew. Particularly well paid, given the nudity.
    3. Sainsbury’s Back to School (2004) – the current Grange Hill theme tune advert, with students cheerfully at school with their new equipment bought at Sainsburys. Our spoof consists of advertisments for needles, condoms and flick knives, with students seen using all three – an in-school mugging, drug use and two students having sex against a wall (not graphic).
    Requirements: 3 Actors, 2 Actresses. All must be 18+ given the adult theme, although need to look quite young. All will be dressed in school uniform.

Hi interested in your project further details and biog can be found on my web site http://www.stewartbrown.org
    kind regards
    stewart

chris mccabe

hi i would be intrerssted in your back to school ad please check out my page
    thanks
    chris

Hi, I am interested in the peugeot 406 clip. Please feel free to check out my ukscreen home page

Sharon Kay

Hi, I may be interested in the Marks & Spencers spoof advert. Can you tell me more about it please, including location, dates and pay.
    Kind regards
    Sharon Whittaker
    http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/shazbat

hi
    I would be interested in any parts available, including nudity, please see my webpage for my personal details,
    thanks
    Gemma

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,
    I would be very interested in any parts of your projects. pls do not hesitate to get in touch?!
    Many Thanks
    Dianna

Hi. I would be happy to audition for all three commercials. Please check my web-page. Regards. Chandana

Owen Ling

I’d be interested on doing the Sainsbury’s back to school style advert, all my details are on here at UK screen but feel free to contact me with any questions or queries.
    Look forward to hearing from you if I’m what you’re looking for.
    Owen Ling

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.