Casting – Paid – 3 Actresses and 1 Actor Required

Home Forums Casting Casting – Paid – 3 Actresses and 1 Actor Required

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Though older than your characters age I can easily play a 30 year old (pleaying range is 28 up). Please see my site and get in touch if you are interested.
    Many Thanks.

Dear John
    I would like to be considered for any of the female roles, please visit my page for my Spotlight photograph and CV.
    Kind Regards
    Louise Lockwood

John Rawling

Brook Films are currently casting for “A Matter of Principle”, a short film questioning the lengths to which someone should go to stand by their principles.
    Filming will be in the next couple of months in or near to London.
    Please email CVs/photos to brook_films@yahoo.co.uk stating which part or parts interest you.
    Cast:
    Kate – playing age 20-30 – intelligent and quite serious, with a slightly vulnerable edge – the principled character (please note that this role requires some non-sexual nudity)
    Louise – playing age 20-30 – Kate’s best friend, more outgoing than her, with more of a “fun” side
    Helen – playing age 20-30 – a friend of Louise, but less so of Kate, with a tougher attitude
    Peter – playing age 25-30 – Kate’s boyfriend, also intelligent and serious, although, it appears, less principled (please note that this role requires some non-sexual nudity)

am interested in your project,
    chris

Helena Roman

Hi John,
    I am a trained actress with a lot of screen acting experience, very keen to get in touch about possible casting as Kate, Louise or even Helen.
    Please feel free to take a look at my page here or on spotlight.
    Best Regards,
    Helena Roman

Dear John,
    I would like to be considered for any of the female roles, although I feel I would probably suit either Kate or Helen. Please view my ukscreen page for my CV and photos.
    I will also send on a mroe detailed email and headshots to your email adress.
    I look forward to hearing from you
    Regards
    Emma

Jennie Dyer

Hi, I would be very interested in auditioning for your project that you advertised yesterday on Uk screen. Please see my resume and photo attached.
    Kind Regards
    Jennie Dyer

Interested in the male role. Please check out my photos and details online @ http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/ast
    I hope to hear from you soon,
    Best wishes, Andreas

see our people uk and irish http://www.theentertainmentfactory.eu.kz

Hi there
    Having read your notice i am very interested in becoming a part of your project. I am 24 and have trained in Acting at Bretton hall for 3 yrs, since moving to central london i have had various screen experience and wold appreciate it if you would consider me for the part of Louise.
    Many Thanks
    Cassandra

Kim Charnock

Hi, I would be very interested in playing either Louise or Kate. Please take a look at my web site and see what you think.
    I have been having a few problems with the photographs on my page so please let me know if you would to see more.
    Look forward to hearing from you
    Kim Charnock

Hi
    I woudl be interested in any of the female parts, nudity isn’t a problem, please see my webpage for my suitablility, thanks
    Gemma

Hi, I am interested in the roles of Louise or Helen, please look at my ukscreen page. Thanks, lex x

Hi. I’d be happy to play any of the female roles. Please check out my home-page! Regards. Chandana

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.