Children's Scripts

Home Forums Writing Children's Scripts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kevin McHugh

Hi,
    How old are the children and what sort of scripts are you looking for!!!
    xKevinx

Hi
    Has anybody written or can write any children’s short scripts. If so could you contact us on 07773 227784.
    Regards
    Barbara

Hi
    The children are between 12 years to 16 years and we are looking for a script with some depth so they can show some emotion and using a topic the children can relate to. We are looking for the script to last about five minutes when acting out so about 3 pages in length.
    Hope you can help
    Barbara

Hi
    I have written Tv serials, serieses, films and children scripts. What are you paying.
    Rauf Khalid

Hello,
    I also have a number of short and longer scripts for the 11-16 age range, on a variety of topics which I have used at both KS3 and also for GCSE. These cover a wide range of emotions and topics such as Women In Prison, Bullying and Multiple Personality disorders.
    I hope this is of interest to you.
    Regards
    Emma

Hi,
    I have written and in the process of writing a number of scripts for children. As a Drama teacher for 4 – 18 year olds I write a lot for use at the school I taech in and they get used a guinea pigs as well. I am in the process of drafting two at the moment, one for 4-7 years and the other for 7-11 which will also have music and songs.
    My contact email is etinniswood@yahoo.co.uk.
    I am very keen to find new outlets for my writing and would wlecome the opportunity to discuss any possible porjects with you.
    I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
    Regards
    Emma

Hi Emma
    Thank you for your reply. We are interested in your scripts. What fee do you charge for usage? please email me details at barbara@orrmanagement.co.uk
    regards
    Barbara

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.