dark, psychological thriller casting (m & f)

Home Forums Casting dark, psychological thriller casting (m & f)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’d like more info and to be able to see a copy of the script. Please look up my web-page. Best wishes Chandana

Please can you email me a copy of the script and/or more information? My page can be foud at http://www.ukscreen.com/julietbeth
    Thank you.
    Juliet Richards

We are the Industry, a dark, psychological thriller, is casting ALL roles.
    a mix between Memento, Donnie Darko & 21 Grams
    “Josh wakes up one morning with no recollection of what happened the night before.
    He goes about his daily routine but something isn’t quite right; he’s hearing voices, people he’s never met before are talking to him as if they’ve known him all their life & know things only he does, one minute he’s talking to his friends, the next they’re attacking him like rabid dogs.
    Throughout the day Josh’s delusions get worse and his mental & physical state start deteriorating the longer it goes on.
    The only explanation he has are brief flashbacks of what has caused this to happen – as he tries to put the pieces of this puzzle together, we learn more of the events leading up to this…but is it too late?”
    for more info/copy of the script pls email:
    kelsodot@gmail.com

hey Matt
    would love to know more
    is this a paid, professional production?
    cheers
    stuart packer

Hi Matt.
    I’m interested in auditioning for a part in your feature. Feel free to check out my page on this site, or alternatively check out my webpage: http://www.johnnysmillions.co.uk.
    Thanks.
    Johnny.

Would be interested to hear more

please email me at kelsodot@gmail.com so i can send you a copy of the script
    matt

Hi Matt,
    My name is Katherine Shirley. I would be very interested to hear more about this project. Please take a look at my page for my CV etc.
    Yours,
    Katherine Shirley

matt

matt

matt

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.