Diamond Model agency

Home Forums General Diamond Model agency

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Maria Lee

No they havn’t asked for any money, they just take 10, the part of the contract i was surposed to sign was on a seperate sheet to the contract though which i found a bit off. I’m not sure if they’re a registered company though.

Maria Lee

Hello there
    I’ve been asked to sign a contract with Diamond Model Agency, does anybody know of this company? and are they safe? this is the first time ive seen a contract so help or advice would be appreciated
    Thanks.

Maria Lee

Cheers very much for your advice. will take extra care before signing anything.

Forbes KB

Having a signature page separate to the main body of a contract isn’t unusual. If you sign it, make sure you and the signatory from Diamond initials each and every page of the main contract in addition to the full signature on the (usually) the last page. Also ensure you get a copy to take away with you that includes all pages (with initials on each page) so nothing mysteriously changes after you sign it.
    If you are with Equity, talk to them first if there is anything in the “legaleze” you don’t understand. If you are with Equity, find a friendly solicitor who will take a once over on it and advise you the true legal meaning of certain clauses.
    Only if you are 100 happy with it should you sign it. It will come back to bite you later if you don’t fully understand something that you have legally agreed to so MAKE SURE YOU READ IT before you sign it.
    Regards,
    ForbesKB

Eddie Rex

Are they asking you for any money?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.