director/ camera man / producer wanted – paid

Home Forums Films director/ camera man / producer wanted – paid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Lee

Hello
    I am looking for a co director/ camera man and co producer for a short film
    This is a paid position
    The Film
    Mind Games
    Sally wakes up to find herself in nightmarish captivity, scared and confused she believes she is suffering from amnesia. Held for ransom, a stranger to the truth, she knows she must escape and unravel the mystery but is all exactly as it seems?
    Running time of about 8 minutes we should beable to shoot over a weekend or 3 days.
    Locations and most of the cast already confirmed.
    Please email me with details about your work if you are interested.

Simon Fuller

Dear Jennifer
    I am writing in relation to your UK screen post. I am a lighting cameraman and I own my own Hdcam camera. With HD becoming the next big thing on the small and big screens with benefits in picture quality and the demand for the format is gathering momentum. As you would be aware HD has more resolution than digital betacam and lest production cost than film and would be ideal for your short film.
    The link below is to my website which has a copy of my CV and samples of my work showing HD stills and an HD reel. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and would be interested in your thoughts. Should you need my services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
    Cheers
    Simon
    Simon Fuller
    HDCAM Lighting cameraman
    simon@simonfullerpictures.tv
    http://www.simonfullerpictures.tv
    +447763123904

Hi there
    Benjamin Johns here, I can be your Director and Co-Producer. I was nominated for a Bafta award for Candy Bar Kid which I produced and co-directed, it screened to aclaim at 100 festivals around the world. I just Directed a music video for WINTER ROBERTS – HEAD IN YOUR CLOUD, its getting airplay on Radio 2 and due on MTV any day now.
    I would love to read the script , show you my reel and meet up
    You can reach me on 0870 919 8201 or email me at benjamin@eye-cuefilms.com
    best
    Benjamin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.