FEMALE LEAD WANTED FOR SPOOF SUPERHERO SERIES (AQUA LASS)

Home Forums Casting FEMALE LEAD WANTED FOR SPOOF SUPERHERO SERIES (AQUA LASS)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello there,
    I’m currently producing a new spoof superhero series for mobile phone distribution and am looking for someone to play the female lead, a mermaid named Aqua Lass… The plan is to have Aqua Lass appear in a serial we’re already producing called Moon-Gal as a villain, and then have her spin off into her own series, where she’d become a goodie so we we’re looking someone who can commit to the role as an ongoing concern… There’s also a possibility that stills of Aqua Lass might be sold as mobile phone wall papers.
    We’re currently working on the schedule but we plan to shoot in mid to late August for around three days… The series will use a mixture of live action, animation and puppets and will be shot against a blue screen.
    The show is basically a very silly comedy, a bit like the Naked Gun series and is aimed at a teenage audience but applicants should be aware that, if they get the part, they will be required to wear a “sexy mermaid outfit.”
    In addition to expenses we’re willing to negotiate a small initial fee as well as possible profit share… If the show/character take off pay increases for future series may also be possible. Ideally we’re looking for candidates in the London area aged between 20 and 25.
    If you’re interested please send a CV with head shot to me via email at: samuel@lofifilms.co.uk
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely
    Samuel Dale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.