Female Musician Wanted (merseyside area)

Home Forums Music Female Musician Wanted (merseyside area)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    J TURNER

I am a mature singer-songwriter. I have collaborated with some exceptional artists (albeit unknowns) and am looking to co-write (me on yours and you on mine) songs with a sensitive, thoughtful, reliable female musician. I have worked with a number of males but gel better with females. Co-writing, main or backing vocals, wind instrument, acoustic bass or lead guitar is especially welcome. Or anything unusual. Check out my songs on the site below. I have plenty more. PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUSLY LOOKING TO COLLABORATE. I’ve had my time wasted by too many people in the past. You MUST be dependable and listen to my music. If you like it then email me and keep in contact. Let me hear your own. If you don’t like it or are wishy washy about it PLEASE DON’T EMAIL!!! It’s ideal if you are local to MERSEYSIDE and this is where I live and perform. (plans for regular performance this summer). I’m don’t do music to fit in a scene. I don’t look the look. I’m an individual, self-created and unusual musician. I’m looking to work with someone from aroun 19-29. Please email me if you’re interested. (I can also sort you out with some more up-to-date or favourite songs)
    Thanks!
    http://www.soundclick.com/jhn
    theinvisibleman999@hotmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.