Guest list for #1 Night club in London

Home Forums Music Guest list for #1 Night club in London

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Join me this Thursday, the 29th of August at Elysium for a night to mingle with London’s most glamorous individuals in the TV, Film and Music Industry.
    I am collecting a list of actors, models, directors and producers to wow the crowd with your style.
    Be on the guest list at the Club voted #1 throughout London.
    Thursday nights 10pm –3am at Elysium, an immaculate nightclub located in the Le Meridian (Café Royal Hotel) on Regent Street next to Piccadilly Circus.
    Bring along your closest friends and colleagues and impress them with a night to remember in an atmosphere for all your senses with the latest in Commercial House, R n B, and Latino House. Dress code is very smart!!
    Get on the guest list to jump the outside que.
    Entry fee is normally £20:
    You will be paying £11 at the door and if you send me the email of a friend who you think would like to receive this email, I’ll offer you the entrance fee of £10.
    WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
    Just email me your list of names to be included on the guest list for Thursday the 29th of August. You may send a message to Fusion Talent or email me on estrelmare@aol.com!
    First person to email me their list of names for the guest list will receive a free pass.
    VIP tables are available for reservation! Email me for further information on reserving your own private table with couches and long drapes for that much needed privacy!
    You may also email me to arrange for a private party.
    Looking forward to hearing from all of you!
    Chloe Jones
    Fusion Talent

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.