Help with script submissions

Home Forums Writing Help with script submissions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve Hester

I’ve written a script with the intention of being made into either a tv one off drama or (hopefully) a low budget full length film.
    I don’t have a writing agent so i’d like to know what is the best way to go about submitting this and where is the best place to try.
    I’m going to look into contacting some of the companies responsible for some similar British films to mine and see about their submission policies.
    If anyone knows about submissions or if they’re interested in learning more about a very promising comedy script then please let me know at contact@stevehester.co.uk
    Steve Hester
    http://www.stevehester.co.uk

Hello
    I am a writer, and – with my writing partner – are on the ‘solicited’ lists of the BBC and other production companies i.e. they actively want to see our work.
    If you wanted to send me a few scenes of your comedy script, then – if it’s any good – we could maybe suggest a collaborative way forward. No obligation, and at worst I could maybe give you some useful comments.
    We are currently working on a solicited comedy-drama screenplay (big deal, it’ll still get rejected!).
    Best wishes
    Steve

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.