Hoto Promotions & JR Film Extras New Information

Home Forums Casting Hoto Promotions & JR Film Extras New Information

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joe Rispoli

Hoto Promotions are at the Ramada hotel this weekend, in Birmingham. Their advert states free photo shot, yet when you get to the hotel you have to pay an up-front fee of £159, merely to find you an agency…
    Evidently they only put you in touch with two agencies, one that is called JRFE Ltd trading as JRfilmextras, the director of this company is a Jamie Randall, who also runs Hoto Promotions… See BBC Inside Out website on their programme on Jamie Randall, in June 2003:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/south/se … cams.shtml
    The other agency is called Studio1promotions, who say they have been in business 9 years yet only set up their website on 18 January 2006; who is linked to West1promotions, who is linked with Hidden Faces and Regardez. Regardez is linked with another agency called Rondevous, who will be at the Hilton Hotel, 100 Watering, in Northampton 9am-5pm on 8th and 9th April, who also promise to find you an agency…
    Hoto Promotions, Rondevous and West1promotions promise to find you – an agency. They do not offer you work of course, that would be a surprise wouldn’t it. It is very easy to find you an agency who will charge you a 2nd up-front fee…
    We all know how tough it is to get work from Casting Collective. I am still awaiting a job after a year and a half. So what chance do you stand, with the above mentioned agencies?
    We are all looking for paid work yet we are being duped into paying up-front fees where you stand little chance of getting any paid work; this cannot continue…
    The DTI have agreed to meet with me shortly on such issues, I am pleased to say. Anybody who has paid a fee to the above agencies should contact BBC Researcher:
    anactor@beeb.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.