Jobs available 2006 (2 MOWs) Co-prod.

Home Forums Crewing Jobs available 2006 (2 MOWs) Co-prod.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Trutman

Dear UK-screen members,
    we will be requiring cast & crew for 2 new feature films in early 2006.
    Due to our co-production agreement, 40 of cast & crew has to be from the UK.
    Both feature films (MOWs) will be international co-productions between UK & Canada.
    The jobs available will be: 2x cinematographer (D.O.P), 5 Production Assistants, 10 Gaffers/Grips,
    3 Continuity/Script masters, sound composer. In addition: 3 key cast members, 5 extras.
    All positions will be fully compensated, travel allowances included. We honour both union/non-union members.
    if you would like some more information on this please drop us an email at:
    brosmediajob@yahoo.com
    Our Website is: http://www.brosmedia.com
    December 12, 2005
    Thank you all and especially the UK Screen team,
    Merry Christmas
    John Trutman

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi John,
    I saw your ad on UK Screen, and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rob Manning, I am a composer. I have been involved in music for more than 10 years, writing, recording and performing in various studio projects and bands. Since gaining a distinction in music at Brunel University, I have been composing and sound designing for television, film, advertising, and corporate communications. I have a studio in North London with a healthy collection of internal and external sound modules, effect processors, and a growing collection of real instruments. I record on a G5, using an analogue desk, in a dedicated space with a comfy sofa.
    As anyone who works with moving images knows, music is vital in enhancing the emotion and meaning of a project. My aim is to compose original music that will compliment the visual aspects of a production.
    I had a look at your website, but could’nt see any details about your feature film. What’s the film about?
    If I can be of any help, or if you would like to see examples of my work please feel free to visit my website http://www.bobbingmusic.com
    Good luck with the film, thanks, Rob Manning.

Hi John,
    I am interested in your up and coming production and was wondering if you can let me when are where the film will be shot.
    Regards
    Chris Daymond

Aaron Oliver

Hi, I am very interested in the actor roles you may have available. Where exactly are you shooting? When will you be holding audtions?
    Please see my page for datails.
    Many Thanks
    Aaron

Simon Fuller

Dear John,
    I am most interested in your co pro as well. I am an HDCAM owner operator. My HDW750p kit, includes HD lenses technically it shoots 25p which looks like film. One of the features my camera has is a time laps function. I have vast experiences in industry and feel my energy and experience would be an asset to your prodcution. Should you be interested in my services, my rates are competitive and can be tailored for your productions.
    Best regards
    Simon
    Simon Fuller
    HDCAM Lighting cameraman
    simon@simonfullerpictures.tv
    http://www.simonfullerpictures.tv
    +447763123904

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.