Long shot – JCB, digger, anything?

Home Forums Crewing Long shot – JCB, digger, anything?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This is a real long shot, and I know it’s something I should try and find myself. I’ve asked a friend but his JCB is broken at the moment. I’m looking for anyone with contacts to JCB’s or large work trucks to feature in a short film. I only need one.
    The problem here is that I need it in South Oxfordshire, and I know you can’t just drive a JCB a hundred miles to a location. I’ve been scouting local companies but no success yet. So if anyone in the region of Wallingford, Oxfordshire, should happen to own or know someone with a JCB or other large vehicle, please get in touch with me – I’d greatly appreciate it.
    It’s a short film and the JCB scene features it driving past camera, fairly briefly. All in all the JCB/truck will have about 5 seconds screen time, as it trundles off to rip down an old barn. Any help or advice is much appreciated 🙂
    If you know of anything or anyone, please do get in touch at film@screen7.co.uk
    Many thanks 🙂

I believe their parts depot is in uttoxeter – they may well know if they have customers in your area.
    David Russell Smith
    Producer
    Aztec Video & Multimedia
    Tel 01525-715707
    Web site http://www.aztecvideo.co.uk

Thanks David, I have made enquiries with them now 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

If its such a brief shot could you not get away with using stock footage maybe? If it would fit that would undoubtedly be much easier and cheaper no doubt.
    Ken

Hi Ken! Yep, that would be the cheaper alternative. Sadly, the JCB needs to trundle past 2 actresses. Oh well, I’ll keep trying! Thanks for the advice though 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.