Looking 4 Models in London & Sussex to Test.

Home Forums General Looking 4 Models in London & Sussex to Test.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lucille Dee

Hi
    I am lookig for Models to test with. I have a team of a photographer, Fashion Stylist, Hair stylist and myself the Make-up Artist.
    We are looking for Fashion models to do test shoots in London and in Sussex.
    No Glamour Please
    Please send me some images of yourself if you are interested and a little about yourself. (please include where you are based).
    Many Thanks
    Lucille Dee
    lucilledee@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im also with Stuck for Stuff too. Im very interested. pls check out my profile. Can be available in short notice. Contact: 07930549596, Dianna x

Hi Lucille
    I’m with Stuck for Staff and saw your ad there too and sent you an email tonight.
    Please check my profile where you can see my pics and performing credits.
    I’m based in SE London and my mobile is: 07868 661099.
    I love the pics on your UK Screen page!
    Love
    Hannah Northedge

Vina Yadav

Hi,
    Im really interested. I live in Ealing London. I have sent you some more pics to your email. You can contact me directly at that address.
    Thanks
    Vina Yadav

Aaron Oliver

Hi
    Is this open to male models also?
    Kind Regards
    Aaron

Hi, I am very interested in doing a shoot in London. Please take a look at my uk screen page. My full cv and more photos can be sent if required.
    Thanks,
    Alexa

Hi I am interested in being part of your test shoot. I am based in Pembrokeshire but I am happy to travel to London for any assignments. I hope you will consider me. Thank you Georgii

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.