Make-Up Artist

Home Forums Crewing Make-Up Artist

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Make-Up Artist
    The director of this short has previously worked on high-profile campaigns for Playstation, Diesel and others and is currently seeking crew members for an exciting professional provocative piece to be shot in high-definition and post production facilitated at The Farm.
    A Make-Up Artist has yet to join the production. Unfortunately this work is unpaid but shall be circulated and showcased at festivals and is likely to attract merited attention once completed. You will be able to include the work in your portfolio.
    The film is to be shot over a period of a few weeks at small intervals with timetables to be finalised in accordance with cast and crew availability. As Make-Up Artist you will only be needed for short periods at regular intervals.
    To apply for this position you must be:
    A professional Make-Up Artist with experience in working with blood and wounds. Ideally you will have done make up for crash or trauma scenes previously and be creative and quick thinking.
    Please submit CV information or website details ASAP to:
    Elephant.film@googlemail.com / Phone: 07985950446 Don

Hi ya i am a media hair and make-up artist. i trained at brushstroke at shepperton studios. was wondering if you still had a posistion available? i have worked in all areas from fashion, tv, photographic, bridle theatre etc.
    CREDIT LIST 2005-2006
    Phantom of the Opera Work experience
    Fame Make-up artist
    Family Affairs (channel 5) Make-up assistant
    Thorpe Park ‘Fright night’ Make-up artist
    Chorus Line Make-up assistant
    Cinderella Hair and Make-up artist
    Totally Frank (Channel 4) Make-up Artist
    The Forsaken Make-up Designer
    The Wizard Of Oz Hair And Make-up Artist
    Boyde (music video) Make-up Artist
    I have my own transport and will travel anywhere. if you would like me to email you some photographic exaples of my work then let me know. hope to hear from you soon
    Reanne Farrer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.