Male voice actor aged 40+ with french accent required

Home Forums Casting Male voice actor aged 40+ with french accent required

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I need a mature male of at least 40 years with a good french accent to take a role in my radio production which is nigh on complete. I only require this characters parts to start the final mixing process. Ideally you will have digital recording facilities and be able to mail me the recorded parts as an mp3 or wav format. A small fee can be negotiated but this is a 0 budget production but the standard is high. Check out the website http://www.hyper-flux.comThe-Experiment.htm
    This part is equivalent to roughly 5-6 minutes or audio The character involved is an eccentric french scientist in his 50s, forced to work for the Nazis in this historical/fantasy production. For samples of the work already completed check out the website. If you live colse enough to Banbury, it may be possible for you to record here but ideally you will have your own facilities.
    E mail me (jon) for a script or any questions youd like asking. This production should received radio air play and we are pushing for it to be published as a Talking Book.
    Thanks
    Jon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.