Mature Male actor with french accent required!

Home Forums General Mature Male actor with french accent required!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    We require a mature male actor with a good french accent to complete casting in the Radio Play, ‘The Experiment’, an alternative take on events surrounding the D Day invasions of WW2. The play is past paced, original and has a sci fi horror twist which really makes it stand out from the rest.
    The play is almost 75 recorded and the role is that of an eccentric french professor who holds the key information to the storyline. It is not a huge part, maybe 500 words at most but it is important in the scheme of the play. Voice over actors with own studio facilities will be of particular interest as travel to Banbury for half an hours work maybe too much! This is a low budget, high quality piece and expenses will be paid to the right applicant. Payment for the right person is negotiable.I will be posting clips of edited sections later this week so i will provide a link from my page at UKScreen. This play should meet the demands of popular Radio stations and will attract interest from Publishers dealing with talking books.
    Many thanks
    Jonathan Davison
    Hyper-Flux Music Productions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.