Measure For Measure Feature Film CASTING

Home Forums Casting Measure For Measure Feature Film CASTING

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lucky Strike Productions are now casting for their contemporary adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Measure For Measure. This production will be set in modern day army barracks, as the themes of power and sexual protocol in the army lend themselves well to the original text. Every actor involved will be offered full expenses, food and a copy of the DVD as soon as it’s ready (plus a deferred payment if the film is picked up). It will require six LONG days of shooting, which are not consecutive, in and around London. The shoot is being scheduled for the first week in June. Please read the following casting breakdown and apply with CV and photo to simon.phillips@luckystrikeproductions.co.uk as soon as possible – and don’t forget to mention which role you think you would be suitable for.
    It may be helpful if the actors were familiar with the text to start with.
    ANGELO Male 21-25, Captain. Officer in the army. Straight down the line officer with a very dark side.
    PROVOST Male, 21-25. Regimental type of police man within the military. A nervous presence about him, constantly questioning himself over the actions that he takes.
    ELBOW Male 21-25, MP officer. comic idiot type character, disorganized and unable to control anyone – despite his position as a Military police officer. This actor would ideally have the ability to improvise a physical comedy arrest scene that takes place within the film.
    LUCIO Male, 21-25. Soldier. Best buddy role of accused. A bit of lad himself, but can’t help wanting his mate to get out of trouble. Good looking ladies man.
    CLAUDIO Male, 21-25. Solider. Good looking playful and immature character. In Love with Juliet character, shirks his responsibility and ignores protocol set by the army.
    JULIET Female, 21-25. Admin Assist in the army. Deeply in love with claudio, dreamy sort of presence.
    ESCALUS Male, 21-25. Chief of Staff / PA. Right hand man to Angelo or The Duke. A bit of a ‘yes man’, spineless.
    MISTRESS OVERDONE
    Female 21-30, Soldier. Very Sexual character, good looking but strong ( a very male quality to her sexuality).
    POMPEY / FROTH 20-25 Any Sex. 2 comic soliders in the army.

Eddie Rex

Hello Lucky Strike Productions,
    I would like to be considered for Lucio or Claudio.
    My cv/picture can be seen on http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/eddie115 and my work can be seen on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuhFAgToEFU
    Best regards
    Eddie Rex.

Hello lucky strike, will send you my details. Sounds like a reaally exciting project. Id love to get involved. Thanx Simon

Please view my profile in regards to any of the female roles. Thanks.

Yasmine Maya

Hello there,
    I am replying to your castcall for the role of Mistress Overdone.
    Please view my profile.
    I have played Provost in this play.
    Yasmine Maya.

I’d like to apply for the role of mistress overdone. Please check out my web-site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.